Salmon Bake with shallots, peppers and brussel sprouts
- Oven proof Glass tray
- Cutting Board
- Medium size pot & fork
Ingredients 2/3 servings
- 2/3 Salmon fillets
- Organic Brussel spouts
- 1 Shallot onions
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 1 Organic Romano pepper
- 1/2 pack organic baby plum tomatoes
- Sea Salt
- Cayenne Pepper (optional if you like spicy food
- Black pepper
- Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Wholegrain Basmati Rice (Tilda)
- 3 Cups Water
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- Pre-heat the oven 200 C.
- Cut shallots in quarters & peppers in squares. Add 1/3 oil into the tray and then place salmon & vegetables on it.
- Toss the rest of the oil on top, then add salt, black &/or cayend pepper, oregano & cumin. Oven bake for 25-30 minutes.
- In the mean time prepare the rice. 3 cups of water for 1 cup of whole grain rice.
- Wash the rice with cold water and use a sieve to discard that water. In a medium pot bring 3 cups of water to a boil, add salt & oil. Add the cup of washed rice and wait until the water is almost evaporated and there sre holes in the rice. Turn the stove down to low and cover with a lit.
- Use a fork to move the rice and taste the consistency. Taste and you will know when its to the point.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and serve everything on top of the rice 🙂 enjoy