Semi-Private 8 Week Courses & Classes
This Fertility Yoga course is a natural fertility treatment for women looking to conceive naturally, or undergoing fertility treatments like IVF. Also for women in the first few weeks of pregnancy (0-14 weeks).
These sessions will enhance your womb ecology and help you connect with your cycles and feminine energy. It will help to heal post-traumatic stress and create a space to be ready for a change. This is not only a natural fertility treatment but also a preparation for pregnancy and motherhood.
Time & Location:
Wednesdays 7:30 – 8:30 PM
- Autumn 2018 – SOLD OUT
- Winter 2019
7, 14, 21 & 28 November
9, 16,23 & 30 January
6, 13, 20 & 27 February
At Woomly Home Studio, E20E8 (for more info scroll down)
- “Resets” your endocrine system and balances your hormones
- May help to clear adhesions and blockages in the reproductive areas
- Increases circulation to the reproductive organs
- Supports a healthy immune system and supports the body in detoxifying
- Brings peace and vitality to your conception journey
- Creates an environment of clarity and self-exploration
- Helps improve infertility issues such as endocrinosis, PCOS & others.
Fertility yoga enables us to re-connect joyfully with naturally arising inner wisdom, insight and vitality. It is both delicious and profoundly nourishing. It is healing and vitalising.
What to expect
- A low impact session
- Releasing blockages, letting go of traumas
- Connecting with your feminine energy and cycles
- Releasing tension
- Looking into your fertility journey in a different, more positive way.
- First trial Session £35
- Block of 8 yoga sessions £240
- Block of 4 yoga sessions £140
Book via email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Semi-Private sessions run with 5-6 students per class if you prefer Private sessions click here
** You can start any time
Via bank transfer or PayPal (paying extra 5% PayPal fee), email me for details.
How to get there
E20E8, Bethnal Green Road
- 1 Min walk from Bethnal Green Tube Station – Central Line
- Bus 8 from Shoreditch
- Bus D6 from SouthQuay / Canary Wharf.
- Other Buses 106, 254, 388
Terms & Conditions
- Booking is required
- Block of classes is valid for 2 months.
- Bring a friend and receive 1 class FREE
‘Missed Class policy’
If you are missing one or more sessions due to travelling, IVF or treatment please advise (fertility yoga sessions will be beneficial at any point of your journey).
- If you are travelling, doing IVF, or have commitments so need to miss a session, please notify me at booking. When notified in advance you will be able to replace the sessions you are missing. Only valid when you notify at booking.
- You will be able to replace ONE session if you send a notification 24 hrs in advance. Next cancellation you pay the full fee.
- We do not offer refunds, but in case of medical circumstances, please contact us for options.
Places are limited, book yours email@example.com
More information about Fertility Yoga