Semi-Private 8 Week Courses
This Fertility Yoga course is a natural fertility treatment for women looking to conceive naturally, or undergoing fertility treatments like IVF. Also for women in the first few weeks of pregnancy (0-14 weeks).
This sessions will enhance your womb ecology and help you connect with your cycles and feminine energy. It will help healing post-traumatic stress and create a space to be ready for change. This is not only a natural fertility treatment but also a preparation for pregnancy and motherhood.
Time & Location:
Wednesdays 7:30 – 8:30 PM
- Autumn 2018 – SOLD OUT
September & October 2018 at Woomly Home Studio, E20E8
- Winter 2019
16 January 2018 – 27 February (except for 20th February)
Venue near Shoreditch
- “Resets” your endocrine system and balances your hormones
- May help to clear adhesions and blockages in the reproductive areas
- Increases circulation to the reproductive organs
- Supports a healthy immune system and supports the body in detoxifying
- Brings peace and vitality to your conception journey
- Creates an environment of clarity and self exploration
- Helps improve infertility issues such as endocrinosis, PCOS & others.
Fertility yoga enables us to re-connect joyfully with naturally arising inner wisdom, insight and vitality. It is both delicious and profoundly nourishing. It is healing and vitalising.
What to expect
- A low impact session
- Releasing blockages, letting go of traumas
- Connecting with your feminine energy and cycles
- Releasing tension
- Looking into your fertility journey in a different, more positive way.
1. Block of 8 yoga sessions £240
Next trial session November 28th
Book via email email@example.com
*Semi-Private sessions run with 3-5 students per class if you prefer Private sessions click here
If you are missing one or more sessions due to travelling, IVF or treatment please advise (fertility yoga sessions will be beneficial at any point of your journey). Valid for 2 months.
More information about the Fertility Yoga(click)
Places are limited!
*Bring a friend and receive 1 class FREE
**Booking is required
***If you are going to be away or going trough IVF and need to postpone the sessions, notify me and I will adjust the dates accordingly.
Via bank transfer or PayPal, email me for details.
How to get there
- 1 Min walk from Bethnal Green Tube Station – Central Line
- Bus 8 from Shoreditch
- Bus D6 from SouthQuay / Canary Wharf.
- Other Buses 106, 254, 388
‘Missed Class policy’
- * IMPORTANT: The sessions will be running only if 2 students have enrolled (full payment).
- Please let me know the dates you will be away on holliday when you book the course.
- We do not offer refunds, but in case of medical circumstances, please contact us.