Semi- Private Fertility Yoga in London
For women looking to conceive naturally, or undergoing fertility treatments like IVF. Also for women in the first few weeks of pregnancy (0-14 weeks).
This sessions will enhance your womb ecology and help you connect with your cycles and feminine energy. It will help healing post-traumatic stress and create a space to be ready for change. This is not only a natural fertility treatment but also a preparation for pregnancy and motherhood.
Time & Location:
Tuesdays 8:30 – 9:45 PM
at Woomly Studio, E3 5TB
- “Resets” your endocrine system and balances your hormones
- May help to clear adhesions and blockages in the reproductive areas
- Increases circulation to the reproductive organs
- Supports a healthy immune system and supports the body in detoxifying
- Brings peace and vitality to your conception journey
- Creates an environment of clarity and self exploration
- Helps improve infertility issues such as endocrinosis, PCOS & others.
Fertility yoga enables us to re-connect joyfully with naturally arising inner wisdom, insight and vitality. It is both delicious and profoundly nourishing. It is healing and vitalising.
1. Block of 6 yoga sessions £180
One-off £20 (first session only)
Book via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are missing one or more sessions due to travelling, IVF or treatment please advise (fertility yoga sessions will be beneficial at any point of your journey). Valid for 2 months.
*Semi-Private sessions run with 3-4 students per class if you prefer Private sessions click here
More information about the Fertility Yoga(click)
Places are limited!
*Bring a friend and receive 1 class FREE
**Booking is required
***If you are going to be away or going trough IVF and need to postpone the sessions, notify me and I will adjust the dates accordingly.
Via bank transfer or PayPal, email me for details.
How to get there
- Victoria Park Bus Stop Buses 277 ( & 425
- Bus 8 from Shoreditch
- Bus D6 from SouthQuay / Canary Wharf.
- By Tube:
- Central Line, District Circle and Hammersmith & City lines to Mile End Station then 277 or 425 Bus to Victoria Park
- Cental Line to Bethnal Green, then bus 8 – walk 3 mins
‘Missed Class policy’
- * IMPORTANT: The sessions will be running only if 2 students have enrolled (full payment).
- I am a mother thanks to Woomly Fertility Yoga. My daughter will be at the my home /studio sleeping in her bedroom. Not likely, but it’s a possibility that might wake up and call me. I will respond her call, and will be back as soon as I can. I will replace the time.
- Please let me know the dates you will be away on Holliday when you book the course.
- We do not offer refunds, but in case of medical circumstances, please contact us.