Book Now a private personalised Yoga Class in London, this classes are a great way to focus and build on your physical, emotional or spiritual goals. Email for available time slots or inquiries: email@example.com
Click on each tittle to learn more about the classes.
One off class £90
Students and concessions rates via email.
Get discounts when booking blocks of classes:
|Fertility Yoga||1.15 hour class||£9|
|6 Sessions||£500||Save 100|
|10 Sessions||£750||Save 250|
1 hour sessions (flexible during postnatal therapy)
|4 Sessions||£300||Save £20|
|8 Classes + Active Birth Workshop||£600||Save £150|
Active Birth Workshop (with companion) includes:
Includes active birth training (with partner or companion) & hand-outs for ideal positions for birth, breathing techniques, massage, hypno-birthing and relaxation.
1 & 1/2 Hours Rate: £160
|Yoga Sessions (4 people)||Flat rate (1 hour class)||£75|
|Extra person 4+||Add per person||£20|
|8 Classes||£540||£75 Save£80|
- Areas: London Zones 1 & 2
- Classes are planned for 1 hour. Pregnancy & Mum & Baby yoga might take up to 15 minutes more.
- First Class paid by cash only after the class.
- Block of classes must be paid in advance. You can pay by cash or PayPal to this email firstname.lastname@example.org, If you have a Voucher or Discount please mention it on the email.
Terms & Conditions:
- You can cancel one (1) appointment with no charge up to twenty-four (24) hours before your booking (same deal on my side).
- Second session cancelled you will pay for costs with £40 (including childcare & booking fee)
- After the third session cancelled you will be charged for the full session.
- ‘No show’ pays the full fee of a session.
You are expected to schedule at least one class a week. If you are going on holidays or travelling for work please let me know in advance.
Private lessons (except for family yoga) are charged as block of 6 or 8 classes at a place of your choosing. So, the price is the same whether you want to share your class with family, friends or colleagues (up to 4 people) or have a one to one lesson. Family yoga has no time commitment, yo can either pay for one class or a block of classes.
- You get a FREE class when referring some one!
- At the first class please bring block payment fees by cash or bank transfer.
- Nina is a fully qualified 280hrs Yoga teacher, fully insured and a registered member of Yoga Alliance UK. Styles: Hatha Yoga, Womens Yoga, Pre & Post Natal Yoga, Kids & Family Yoga
- Central London
- West & North West London: St Johns Wood NW8, Primrose Hill, Maida Vaile, Marylebone, W1 Notting Hill, Kensington & around.
- East London & North/East: Hackney – Vicky Village, London Fields, Victoria Park, Hommerton, Clapton. Tower Hamlets: Bow, Bethnal Green.Canary Wharf E14. Shoreditch, Hoxton, Dalston, Islington (Haggerston, Angel, Canonbury, Stoke Newington, Newington Green).
You may also fill this form and I will contact you.