In @BirthYogaMama’s Postnatal Yoga Classes in London Original sets of yoga practices, many of which are now mainstream, are uniquely suited to help you regain:
- Your core-strengts
- Your figure
- Overall fitness after birth by restoring tone to the deep muscles of the pelvis and lower back
- Each step ‘closes’ the body and re-knits abdominal muscles using yoga breathing, with the additional effect of inducing deeper sleep and reducing postnatal fatigue.
‘Steps to postnatal recovery’ with Yoga can be started at any time after birth, this class provides an opportunity for Mums to do something for themselves!
Postnatal Yoga is a fun class concentrating on exercises for postnatal recovery of the mother. The babies watch, sleep, feed, play together or get involved in some of the exercises.
Particular attention is paid to:
- Toning and strengthening the pelvic floor and abdominals.
- Muscle tension arising from feeding or carrying babies is alleviated by specific stretches which release and open the back and shoulders.
- Spinal and pelvic alignment exercises help improve posture and ease lots of the common aches and pains of new mums
- More dynamic yoga poses and moves are also offered to make a safe transition to general yoga or other forms of exercise with long term benefits for women’s health.
Starting gently, we gradually build up to develop more strength, stamina and flexibility as the weeks go by. Postnatal yoga classes in London are very relaxed and flexible themselves, and babies often have their own ideas, so we adapt things to meet everybody’s needs. The relaxation, refreshments and chat all help Mums to feel refreshed and energised. You are can try a class with a 50% OFF the £70 flat rate, before signing up for a block. Please find block prices HERE