Postnatal Yoga is uniquely suited to help you regain:
- Your core-strengts
- Your abdominals & pelvic floor. Each step ‘closes’ the body and re-knits abdominal muscles using yoga breathing, with the additional effect of inducing deeper sleep and reducing postnatal fatigue.
- Overall fitness after birth by restoring tone to the deep muscles of the pelvis and lower back
‘Steps to postnatal recovery’ with Yoga can be started at any time after birth, from the first few days or even if you have given birth a long time ago.
When started directly after birth is a low impact therapy, that will help you to renown your body and recover inside out.
All mothers will benefit from this sessions because of its unique technique to join the rectum abdominal muscles, avoiding the lower belly that most mums have due to split up abdominals.
Postnatal Yoga is a nurturing class concentrating on exercises for postnatal recovery of the mother. The babies can watch, sleep, feed, play together or get involved in some of the exercises.
- Toning and strengthening the pelvic floor and abdominals.
- Muscle tension arising from feeding or carrying babies is alleviated by specific stretches which release and open the back and shoulders.
- Spinal and pelvic alignment exercises help improve posture and ease lots of the common aches and pains of new mums
- More dynamic yoga poses and moves are also offered to make a safe transition to general yoga or other forms of exercise with long term benefits for women’s health.
Starting gently, we gradually build up to develop more strength, stamina and flexibility as the weeks go by.
Book private postnatal yoga classes in London or via Skype & FaceTime (any video conference).
This sessions are very relaxed and flexible themselves, and babies often have their own ideas, so we adapt things to meet everybody’s needs.
The relaxation help Mums to feel refreshed and energised.
Trial class 50% OFF
£90 flat rate for 1-2-1
Or buy a block of classes with discounted prices HERE