Benefits of Prenatal Yoga
- Pregnancy Yoga Promotes general health to mother and baby
- Expands breathing, expanding lung capacity
- Increases flexibility and mobility
- Helps to gain confidence for the birth
- Calms the mind and the emotions
- Bonding with your baby
What the Prenatal Yoga classes cover
The Pregnancy Yoga classes in London will include yoga sequences specifically adapted for pregnancy and movements to alleviate discomforts and renew energy. Breathing techniques and relaxation skills are taught and there is time for discussion in a relaxed and friendly environment. It is recommended to join from 16 weeks onward and you can continue until the birth of your baby.
ACTIVE BIRTH WORKSHOP
Also, I offer an active birth workshop and you can attend with your partner or a companion. It is and enlightening, fun and informal active birth workshop exploring ways in which you can enhance the experience of your baby’s birth. Rhythm, movement and relaxation will influence the process and outcome of labour benefiting both mother and baby. Specific techniques are taught to help you towards a safe natural birth and the start of your new family.
What the Active Birth workshop covers
Information is given on the stages of labour, what to expect and ways in which a partner can support a woman through labour and birth. A relaxed atmosphere will enable you to recognise your expectations and discuss your aims and concerns.
The Active Birth workshop includes
- The signs and stages of labour
- Understanding the birth process
- The hormones of love and birth
- The perception of pain and natural pain relief
- Practice of positions and movement
- Specific breathing techniques
- Massage and partner support
- 15 Minutes of Hypno- Birthing and Relaxation at the end of the session
The Active Birth workshops offer a balance of information, activity and relaxation to meet all your needs.
Click below for rates on private classes:
**Some couples have more questions than others, extra time will be charged accordingly: £30 every 30 extra minutes